Jumbo shrimps any kind. 1-4 no.
Chicken breast 4-5 oz 2 no.
Potato mash. 4 oz scoop
Fresh spinach leaves 1 handful
Fresh asparagus 3-4 pieces
Blackening spice. 1 Tbsp
Garden herb seasoning. 1 Tbsp
Margarine. Marinating the pan
- Preheat oven at 500F.
- Take a non stick pan brush with margarine and dust blackening spice evenly .
- Lay chicken breast smooth side facing the pan
- Dust remaining seasoning on other side of chicken evenly.
- Cook in oven for 6 minutes
- Sprinkle some garden herb on top of jumbo shrimps and cook in oven for 6 minutes aswell.
- Cut Asparagus in to 2 inch pieces & Marinate Asparagus with warm butter and sprinkle garden herb seasoning .
- Grill asparagus for 1-2 minutes.
- Take mash and then add fresh spinach leaves to it and mix well.
- Once everything is cooked plate nicely
- By placing Mash in the centre of plate then top 2 chicken breasts and add shrimps on top of chicken