Chicken breast (4-5 oz). 2 no
Fresh lemon. 1no
Fresh parsley for Garnish
Cooked lobster meat 2-3 oz
BBQ seasoning 1-2 pinch
Butter/margarine 1-2 Tbsp
Cooked Artichoke 2 oz
Cream cheese 2 Tbsp
Crushed pepper 1 pinch
All Purpose Flour 2-3 Tbsp
- Take Chicken breasts and place them on Cling film or you can use zip lock bags aswell
- Now use a Mallet ( made of rubber or sometime wood use for tenderize or flatten the meat) hit lightly and evenly to flatten the meat without tearing it.
- once meat if flat squeeze fresh lemon and sprinkle freshly ground pepper. leave it like that for 5 minutes
- now in a separate bowl mix cream cheese, cooked lobster meat, chopped boiled Artichokes
- season this mixture by adding little salt ,pepper and fresh chopped parsley
- Now carefully place approx. 2 oz / 2 tbsp. of this mixture on seasoned chicken breast
- Now carefully roll chicken breast tightly otherwise mixture will come out while cooking.
- Now roll this in to all purpose flour just to give nice dusty look
- take some oil in frying pan sear this for 1-2 minutes and transfer the roll on a non stick tray or pan
- Now brush the top part with oil or margarine and sprinkle some BBQ seasoning and finish the rest of cooking in oven at 550 F for 6-7 minutes
- Once done slice it carefully and transfer on plate and serve with your choice of vegies or mash potatoes.
- you can use any sauce which you like ,
- I used Garlic Alfredo topped with Lobster sauted in Butter.