Haddock fillet (5.5 oz/pc) 1-2 no
Sour cream 2 tbsp.
Turmeric 1 tsp
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice 1/2
Salt to taste
Green onions 1-2 n
Fresh Corriander/Cilantro 2tbsp
Green Chillies 1no
- Marinate the fish with lemon juice, sour cream and Powdered spices
- Het oil and sauté chopped garlic
- Add Diced onions, green chillies and sauté till transparent
- Add Marinated Fish Fillets to the pan and let it fry for few minutes cover with lid
- Using Spatula turn the fish and sprinkle chopped green onions cilantro and again cover with lid and cook on very slow flame
- After 3-4 minutes remove the fish and serve with Pulav rice or eat with hot bread of your choice.