Ingredients For Aloo
- 4 Boiled Aloo
- 4 Tomatoes Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp fennel seeds
- 1 Tsp kalonji ( onion seeds)
- 1 Tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 Tsp fenugreek seeds( methi Dana)
- 1/2 Tsp Hing
- Salt According to taste
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Masala Of Mango Pickle(optional)
- 1/2 Tsp Black Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Coriander
Method for Aloo
- Heat oil in a wok. Add jeera 5 whole spices when they crackle add hing in this oil and saute this for a minute.
- Now add chopped tomatoes in the wok and add all the dry masala accept black salt.
- Saute this till oil separates out from masala.
- Add Boiled and diced potato in the wok and saute this for another 2-3 mintues
- Add 5 cup of water in a wok and boil this on high flame for 10 min. then slow down the flame and again boil this on slow flame for5 min.
- Garnish this with fresh coriander and serve hot with hot puri.
Ingredients For Puri
- 4 Tbsp wheat Flour
- 1 Tbsp Sooji (Rava)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Ajwain
- 2 Amritsari Wadi(Optional)
- Oil For Frying
For Making Puri
- Heat oil in wok and deep fry wadi in them. Then soak this wadi in water
- After 10 min drain out water from wadi Now add a pinch of salt and your stuffing for puri is ready.
- Now mix flour, Rava, salt, and ajwain and make dough of this by adding little bit of water.
- Now take small balls of this dough and stuff 1/2 tsp of wadi in this puri and make small roti of this dough.
- Then deep fry this small chapati in hot oil and serve them hot with aloo ki sabzi.