Jalapeño Peppers 8-10 no
Boiled Potatoes 2 no
Besan Flour 200 gms
Sweet corn 2-3 Tbsp
Chopped Onions 1-2 Tbsp
Chopped Cilantro/Corriander 1 Tbsp
Red Chilli Powder ½ tsp
Cumin Powder 1 tsp
Chaat Masala 1 tsp
Salt To taste
Water to make batter
Baking powder ½ tsp
- Take Besan Flour in a Bowl add Baking Powder and add enough water to make a thick batter whisk well to avoid lumps
- Take another bowl and add boiled potatoes mash them with hands or use potato masher
- Add Chopped onion, chopped cilantro, sweet Corn, red chilli powder,cumin powder, chaat masala & salt
- Mix well. Now make a slit lengthwise in jalapeño peppers and remove the seeds make sure you keep the tip on the peppers which will help you in holding the peppers when you fry them.
- Add the potato mixture carefully in all the jalapeño peppers.
- Heat oil in a pan for frying.
- Once the oil is hot dip the peppers in the batter and fry them till golden brown and once done serve them with any chutney you like (mint or Tamarind)
- Will post the recipe for Mint chutney and Tamarind Soon……….